baglectllemres Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Dus Full Movie 720p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Siddhant Dheer lives a wealthy lifestyle with his brother, Shashank, and sister, Anu. Both Siddhant and Shashank work for India's Anti-Terrorist Cell (ATC), along with Aditya and Aditi. After interrogating a suspect named Altaf, they get information that terrorists are planning a major strike in Canada that may endanger 25000 lives during the month of May. Altaf tells them the mastermind behind this attack is a terrorist named Jambhal, who has a contact named Himmat Mehndi. Shashank, and Aditya fly to Canada, meet with ATC Agent Neha, and then abduct Himmat, who denies that profusely. The duo team up with Canadian Police Officer Danish "Dan", and together attempt to piece together whatever information they have gathered from Himmat, only to find out that no one is who they claim they are, and the duo find themselves entrapped in a web of deceit and lies, with no cluesto who is behind the threat - the countdown for which has already begun.
OK, the ending of this movie sucked. I mean it. It sucked. <br/><br/>****************Spoiler Ahead*******************************<br/><br/>AB Jr dies, and since i like him, the ending made me sad. Consider urself warned. <br/><br/>************************Spoiler Over*************************<br/><br/>There were quite a few flaws in the movie.. like the ATC didn't contact the Canadian gov't considering that there were the lives of 25000 people at stack the man said bomb during a football match (he was the announcer) with a lot of people around him, and no one noticed. the ending the women hardly had roles and some other stuff.. that i cant remember right now. <br/><br/>However, the movie itself was very very good. the scenes were enacted perfectly by every actor/actress the movie kept u on ur toes till the end, when ur walking out of the theater in shock because of the ending.<br/><br/>the comic relief was provided by Pankaj Kapoor, the main terrorist. - he was good. hell, he was great. <br/><br/>all in all…. this movie deserves a 9 out of 10. if you're going to go watch it, please leave ur thinking caps at home, this movie has no place for them.
Well, I went in to watch this movie with absolutely no expectations– other than to completely enjoy myself in this no-brainer movie<br/><br/>I did enjoy myself,its one of the most stylish Hindi movies I've seen.<br/><br/>There ARE glaring plot holes,wellenjoyable continuity errors (suchAB Jr's shoes changing from leather boots to red highlight trainers and back with impunity during one of the action scenes)<br/><br/>Still, for a time pass movie, it is extremely enjoyable<br/><br/>Sunjay Dutt proves he is still the king of cool– his screen presence is amazing<br/><br/>AB– one day this young man will outshine his father, he is already among the most accomplished actors of his generation<br/><br/>Shilpa Shettty– still stunning, though underused<br/><br/>Esha Deol- unnecessary<br/><br/>Raima Sen- good<br/><br/>Diya mirza- good cameo<br/><br/>Zayed Khan– cutea button<br/><br/>Suniel Shetty- good, but i wish he wouldn't try and get emotional, he just can't do it<br/><br/>Be warned<br/><br/>lots of death loads of suicides blood guts and gore<br/><br/>STyle mania worth watching on the big screen for the full effect of the action

Download the Episode 3.53 full movie tamil dubbed in torrentLiberator 720p moviesDragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCodename: Kids Next Door - Operation Z.E.R.O. full movie in hindi free download hd 720pthe Episode 5.13 full movie in hindi free downloadArmed Response movie in tamil dubbed downloadhindi (S karna) free downloadEpisode 1.5 in hindi downloadthe Ninja Apocalypse hindi dubbed free downloadLady Street Fighter full movie with english subtitles online download

last edited 217 weeks ago by baglectllemres
Please log in to post a reply.